Everybody has one: an inner critic that tells you that others have more talent, you’re just faking it, and that you’ll never get those great ideas that seem just out of reach. This inner critic is an subconscious deterrent that stands between the seeds of great ideas and the fruits of achievement, making you discount your ideas, afflicting you with mental blocks as your deadline approaches, keeping you stuck in a project’s initial thinking stage because something isn’t quite right, and that you’ll never achieve the success you seek. In this workshop attendees will discover not only how to anatomize this pernicious inner force, but will also learn techniques to learn banish this critic so that you can have the mental space and energy to begin to let your true talents emerge.
Participants will learn:
- Ways recognize the many guises of the inner critic
- Methods for dealing with perfectionism and procrastination
- Body hacks to help your brain feel more confident
- Techniques for combatting Impostor Syndrome
- How to effectively change your brain’s neural pathways to shift away from the inner critic and towards a Flow state for increased productivity