These days, professionals in all industries need to exercise a high level of creative thinking and generation of innovative ideas, not just to help ourselves advance in our careers, but to help our companies produce great products and services. The problem is that everyday occurrences such as looming deadlines, demanding clients, and uninspiring projects can tamp down our creative fire, making it tough to come up with fresh ideas precisely when we need them most, eventually leading us to lose enthusiasm for the work we do.
What is needed is A Creative Dose™: a booster shot of new techniques and ways to approach removing blocks to creativity, creative inspiration and thinking, idea generation and execution, and sustaining productivity.
Denise’s workshops do just that: through exploring new concepts, techniques and practices, participants are better able to:
- Identify and eliminate the mental blocks that block creativity
- Tap into creative inspiration at will
- Generate more ideas than you thought possible
- Understand and leverage idea generating and capturing styles of yourself and others
- Generate or recapture the feeling of being engaged with and rewarded by work
- Amplify creative collaboration
- Become an adept listener and stronger communicator
- Replace work habits that prevent productivity with those that encourage it
- Banish Your Inner Critic, Level 1: Overcome Self Doubt and Start Doing Your Best Work
(for beginning to mid-level career professionals)
- Banish Your Inner Critic, Level 2: Achieve Excellence and Start a Creativity (R)Evolution
(for mid- to senior-level career professionals)
- Create Better Together: Master Creative Collaboration (for Teams)
- Unfold Your Brain: Unleash Your Creativity (for Designers and UX professionals)
- Hacking the Creative Brain (for Developers and Engineers)
- Get Unblocked: Allow Creativity to Flow (for Managers and Individuals)
- Unstuck and Inspired: Bust Through Creativity Blocks (for Writers and other Creatives)
Are you ready to get your Creative Dose? Get in touch to find out about availability and workshop rates.
What past attendees have said
“Denise is a enthusiastic, well-organised speaker who, during the workshop, reaches inside your brain, takes out the dull and non-creative parts, lets you examine and question them, sprinkles it with ‘magic’ in the form of original and easy to follow exercises that spark creativity and diminish destructivity. She then places it back in your cranium. Her enthusiasm is very contagious you want to go out and put her ‘magic’ into practice.
This is what she does best, by the way – this ‘magic’ is her trademark. This ‘magic’ is a deep understanding of how the human brain works, how to provoke creativity, fight destructivity and fear, spark innovation and teach you how to make your brain work the way it is intended. This ‘magic’ is her self-made framework that led her to speak at TEDxRheinMain in Germany in 2013. Her workshop was packed with ready to use practical advice, fun facts, research, hands-on experience and concrete tips to hack your own brain. I left it feeling invigorated!
I highly recommend Denise without any reservation to enrich your company with her knowledge, whether it in the form of workshops or inspirational talks.”
Sidney de Koning, CEO, Mannetje de Koning
“Insightful, refreshing, inspiring!”
“Was an excellent workshop with a lot of ideas and tools.”
“Thank you so much! I’ve known about bits and pieces, but this version was really awesome.
- 14-16 June 2017: “Speak Up! And Make Your Message Stick” Mini-Workshop at NDC Oslo in Oslo, Norway.
- 19 June 2017: To Be Announced – in Oslo, Norway
- 21 June 2017: To Be Announced – in Glasgow, Scotland
- 29 June 2017: “Banish Your Inner Critic, Level 1: Overcome Self-Doubt and Do Your Best Work” full-day workshop through the Build Right Maker Series in Dayton, Ohio.
- September 2017: To Be Announced – in Tel Aviv, Israel
- September 2016: Workshop “Create Better Together: Amplifying Creative Collaboration” with Jessie Shternshus at Delight Conference 2016 in Portland, Oregon.
- August 2016: “Unfold Your Brain” Half-Day Workshop at UX Australia in Melbourne, Australia
- June 2016: Workshop “Speak Up! And Make Your Message Stick” at NDC Oslo in Oslo, Norway
- May 2016: “Unfold Your Brain” Workshop at UXLX (User Experience Lisbon) in Lisbon, Portugal
- March 2016: “Unfold Your Brain” half-day workshop at a private corporate client in Victoria, BC
- March 2016: “Unfold Your Brain” workshop at High Five Conference in Raleigh, NC
- October 2015: “Unfold Your Brain” workshop at Web Directions in Sydney, Australia
- August 2015: “Think Like Them: Solving UX Problems” workshop at UX Week in San Francisco, CA
- July 2015: “Unstuck and Inspired” creativity workshop at Antioch Writer’s Workshop in Yellow Springs, OH
- June 2015: “Get Unblocked” half-day workshop Giant Conf in Charleston, SC
- December 2014: “Get Unblocked” workshop at User Experience Israel Studio 2014 in Tel Aviv, Israel
- March 2014: “Get Unblocked” full-day workshop for a private corporate client in Milan, Italy
- April 2014: “Hacking the Creative Brain” workshop at AngleBrackets Developer Conference in Orlando, FL
- June 2014: “Hacking the Creative Brain” workshop at the Norwegian Developer’s Conference in Oslo, Norway
- January 2014: “Get Unblocked” full-day workshop at Inspire925: Creativity at Work in Zurich, Switzerland
- November 2013: Private Creativity Workshop at Ekskaret in Stockholm, Sweden
- November 2013: “Hacking the Creative Brain” full-day workshop at Oredev Developer Conference in Malmo, Sweden
- 13 September 2013: “Get Unblocked” half-day workshop for private client in Miami, FL
- 28 August 2013: “Get Unblocked” full-day workshop at FrontEnd Conference in Zurich, Switzerland
- 20 August 2013: “Unfold Your Brain” creativity master class at Media Evolution, The Conference in Malmo, Sweden
- 12 April 2013: “Hacking the Creative Brain: Work Better, Produce More” (full day workshop) at AngleBrackets Conference in Las Vegas, NV
- 17 February 2013: “Unfold Your Brain” (full day workshop) at FITC Amsterdam in Amsterdam, Netherlands