As tech professionals, what we need is a way to work better so that we can create more, right? In order to have more creative productivity, we need to hack how we use our brains on a daily basis in order to access more of its inherent processing and creative power. Through exploring various concepts and approaches, including the neuroscience of creativity, productivity techniques, and emerging practices that spur innovation, we'll discover not only the ways in which our brains work best, but also what’s behind the times when we feel on fire with creativity and when we don't. We’ll translate this information into processes and techniques for dramatically enhanced creative productivity. Beware: this talk may change how you work…for the better.
- Web Directions 2015 in Sydney, Australia [October 2015]
- Trondheim Developer’s Conference 2014 in Trondheim, Norway [October 2014]
- FrontEnd CH Conference 2014 in Zurich, Switzerland [August 2014]
- Norwegian Developer’s Conference 2014 in Oslo, Norway [June 2014]
- Anglebrackets Conference 2013 in Las Vegas, NV [October 2013]