Despite the prevalent mythology of the lone creative genius, many of the most innovative contributions spring from the creative chemistry of a group and the blending of everyone’s ideas and concepts. How can we best leverage this collective wisdom to generate creative synergy and co-create? Let’s look at the process of recognizing and removing our personal creative blocks, connecting and communicating with others, combining ideas using play, and constructing a collaborative environment to discover effective methods for tapping into a group’s creative brilliance. Through these steps, you’ll learn to capitalize on the super-linearity of creativity to embrace and leverage diversity to create better together.
- Adobe MAX 2016 in San Diego, CA [November 2016]
- AMA Marketing Edge 2016 in Houston, Texas [September 2016]
- Delight Conference 2016 in Portland, OR [September 2016]
- UX Australia 2016 in Melbourne, Australia [August 2016]
- UXLX 2016 Lisbon in Lisbon, Portugal [May 2016]
- Twinkle Tampere 2015 in Tampere, Finland [December 2015]